https://www.antigotravel.com only collects the information that is required to provide the customer products and services. At https://www.antigotravel.com, we do not trade or distribute your personal details like name, contact number, bank details, email address, social media account, and passport number to any third party group. When you book products and/or services,payment details are mandatory which include billing, customer details and other similar details. Information like gender, activities, lifestyle preferences and preferred destination is optional and not mandatory.
"Personal Information" is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable person, including, for example:
Credit and debit card number and related information
Social media account ID
Number assigned by a transportation agency, such as a Transportation Security Administration known traveler number
Any other information you provide when you communicate or book travel with us (e.g., your dietary and other preferences or needs), as well as information about your bookings (e.g., points of departure and destinations)
How we collect your personal information:
1. We and our partners can get your personal information through various means such as:
• By the services: We may get your personal information at the time when you use our services such as login, registration or booking time.
• Offline: At the time when you connect with us through contact customer care service.
How we may use personal information:
• To make your booking we want your payment details, ID proof and passport information.
• To answer your queries and send you newsletters.
• To send information related to conditions, privacy policies, terms etc.
• To present your product details and personalize your experience on the services.
• To let you take part in contests, promotional events, sweepstakes.
• To promote social sharing functionality.
• To let you share our information with another person.
• To promote our business like audits, data analysis, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, enhancing, improving etc.
How personal information may be disclosed:
• Your personal information might be revealed or exchanged to our corporate partners. In this way, we urge you to survey the security arrangements of any element whose items or administrations you by utilizing the services:
• To our corporate associates, backups, joint endeavors.
• To our outside travel-related providers, for example, carriers, lodgings, and vehicle rental organizations.
• To other travel-related organizations with whom we accomplish to give a bit of the Services.
• To our colleagues, whose items or administrations might be offered on the services for you.
We maintain complete accuracy while storing customer’s information. https://www.antigotravel.com makes sure to keep the data stored through our website while accessing it must be in up-to-date form as its necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is to be used.
Protection of Personal Information
Other Information We May Collect
• Browser and device information
• App usage data
• Information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other technologies
• Demographic information and other information provided by you
• Aggregated information
How We May Collect Other Information
We and our third party service providers may collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
• Through your browser or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version, andthe name and version of the Services (such as the App) you are using. We use this information to ensure that the Services function properly.
• Through your use of the App: When you download and use the App, we and our service providers may track and collect App usage data, such as the date and time the App on your device accesses our servers, and what information and files have been downloaded to the App based on your device number.
• Using pixel tags and other similar technologies: Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used in connection with some Services to, among other things, track the actions of users of the Services (including email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns, and compile statistics about usage of the Services and response rates.
• Using Adobe Flash technology (including Flash Local Shared Objects ("Flash LSOs")) and other similar technologies: We may use Flash LSOs and other technologies to, among other things, collect and store information about your use of the Services. If you do not want Flash LSOs stored on your computer, you can adjust the settings of your Flash player to block Flash LSO storage using the tools contained in the Website Storage Settings Panel. You can also control Flash LSOs by going to the Global Storage Settings Panel and following the instructions (which may include instructions that explain, for example, how to delete existing Flash LSOs (referred to as "information" on the Macromedia site), how to prevent Flash LSOs from being placed on your computer without your being asked, and (for Flash Player 8 and later) how to block Flash LSOs that are not being delivered by the operator of the page you are on at the time). Please note that setting the Flash Player to restrict or limit acceptance of Flash LSOs may reduce or impede the functionality of some Flash applications, including those used in connection with the Services.
• IP Address: Your IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider. An IP address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user accesses the Services, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications and other services. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels, diagnosing server problems, and administering the Services. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
• Physical Location: We may collect the physical location of your device by, for example, using satellite, cell phone tower, or WiFi signals. We may use your device's physical location to provide you with personalized location-based services and content. We may also share your device's physical location with our marketing partners, to enable them to provide you with geo-targeted advertising. You may be permitted to allow or deny such uses and/or sharing of your device's location, such as through your device settings. If you do, we and/or our marketing partners may not be able to provide you with the applicable personalized services and content.
• From you: Information such as your preferred means of communication and special travel requests (for example, in connection with a disability or dietary restriction) is collected when you voluntarily provide it.
• By aggregating information: Aggregated Personal Information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Services (for example, we may aggregate Personal Information to calculate the percentage of our users who have a particular telephone area code)
How We May Use and Disclose Other Information
We may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose (except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law), if it doesn't qualify as Personal Information under applicable law. In some instances, we may combine Other Information with Personal Information (such as combining your name with your location). If we do, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information as long as it is combined.
Third Party Services
https://www.antigotravel.com is not responsible for any actions done by the third party services. Any third-party source or delegate to which the services connect that will add in a device on the following services. The consideration of a tie on the services does not assume backing of the allied site by the company or by any of our contributors. Well, Flashairfares is not in charge of the data gathering, use, exposure, or security arrangements or practices of different links.
Third party advertisers:
https://www.antigotravel.com utilize outside promoting organizations to serve commercials with respect to products that may behold any essential with you when you entrée and utilize the services on our site or any other site. They may likewise utilize these innovations and other data that they and we gather about your online use to remember you over the gadgets you use, for example, IP address, mobile phone or computer.
In our company, we look to make use of sensible specialized, authoritative, and decision-making measures to ensure safety of personal data or information. Well, nothing or no data storage system can give a 100% guarantee of safety and security.
Choices and Access
Your choices regarding our use of your Personal Information
At any point of time while using our services you may opt-out from receiving emails from us related to marketing on a going forward basis by following the instructions in each email or by choosing to contact us with the help of contact us section below. Here, we will attempt to confirm to your solicitation when logically practicable. It would be ideal if you note that in the event that you suspend getting promoting SMS or emails from us, we will still send you some regulatory messages, from which no customer can quit.
How you can access, change, or suppress your Personal Information
The information that you have shared with us like your contact details, email address and payment details and you want to get the access of all users ‘Contact Us’ section of ours. If you don't maintain transparency what data of yours you want us to modify, we at Flashairfares want to have your data repressed from our record we will not process it further. We can only execute demands as for the Personal Information related with the specific email address that you bring into play to drive us your solicitation, and we may need to check your quality before passing your solicitation.
Well, please be clear as we may remain to keep some kind of information for our database record as well as to conclude any relations that you started above mentioning a change or cessation. There may as well be extra data that remain in the database of the company which won't be expelled by us.
We at https://www.antigotravel.com do not ask any of your sensitive information or data such as data identified with racial, political assessments, religion and convictions, social security, wellbeing or crime basis etc.
We will consider aggregated information when any data recorded about more than one person when the personality of the individual is obscure. The company will use this data to provide details of the site to investors, advertisers and their respective partners.
https://www.antigotravel.com only collects the information that is required to provide the customer products and services to ascertain the person’s travel preferences, make reservations or communicate about their travel plans.
How the Information Collected is used:-
• To issue invoices, process payments and administer accounts
• To offer tips and guidelines on how to use the https://www.antigotravel.com website
• To inform users about new features added on the https://www.antigotravel.com website
• To provide any other information that https://www.antigotravel.com believes will be of interest to the users.
For the collection use as well as to reveal customer information, we at https://www.antigotravel.com require the consent of the client when or wherever it is permitted by law and govt. When you submit personal information at https://www.antigotravel.com and/or you use the https://www.antigotravel.com website you agree that the site can collect, use or disclose the personal information in accordance with this policy and as required or permitted by law.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not provide any personal information at https://www.antigotravel.com. If you refuse or withdraw consent, or you do not provide personal information, https://www.antigotravel.com will be unable to provide the products and services offered by the website.
Exposure without Consent
There might be times when we might be required to share a client's data without consent. These cases will be advocated under the law and may include:
• Complying with subpoena, warrant or court order
• Formal request to disclose a user’s personal information related to a legal action. In such as case, https://www.antigotravel.com will get in touch with the user using the email address used at registration
• In good faith if law, regulation, guideline or rule requires disclosure
• When monies are owed to https://www.antigotravel.com and it is necessary to collect them
Retention and Storage
Personal information will be stored in the databases of https://www.antigotravel.com as per the applicable law and the Record Management Policy of our company. Even after the user has ended relationship with us (https://www.antigotravel.com) we keep the necessary information stored with us, but only as long as it is deemed necessary to have adequate information about the user to handle any issue that may happen in future.
Certain information will also be retained to prevent fraudulent activity and to protect https://www.antigotravel.com from liability while pursuing available recourses and limit any damage https://www.antigotravel.com will sustain User’s personal information will always be stored in a secured location and on servers under control of https://www.antigotravel.com. These servers can be located in https://www.antigotravel.com office or office of the site’s service providers.
https://www.antigotravel.com will share all the necessary information to the Government of United Sates incase of national security and travel security.The US government or other governments may request passenger name records, which include passenger name, flight origin, flight destination, flight time, seat number, form of payment, travel agent, travel itinerary, address, telephone number, credit card details and meal preferences. In such circumstances, https://www.antigotravel.com and its providers will make the information available to the government about the user under scrutiny.